[v7 General Discussion] Trouble adding DVD clip

I'm trying to import a DVD from an ancient iWorship DVD from Integrity, and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. The instructions say to click on the correct song from the preview window, but the preview window is just black. It appears to be running 10 seconds of just a black screen. Whenever I click on anything, the "Mark Segment" button grays out and I can't do anything but shut it off and try to start over. Anyone else tried to import DVD clips? I'd really love to have this function working correctly.

Hi,
I think if you download and install DScaler from the following support article, it will work for you.
https://support.easyworship.com/support ... 4000022265
Rather than a new thread, this looks like the place to post this. Pretty much the same issue here, except I have already run/installed DScaler and checked "use preferred DVD codecs" - still no luck. Attached is a screenshot of what I get: Grayed out Mark In, Mark, Out, etc.

Any suggestions? Thank you!
Is this happening with all DVDs?

When you insert the DVD into the drive, does Windows see the DVD in File Explorer?

Can you play the DVD in another app?
I apologize for the delayed response - thanks for your reply.

Yes, this same issue happens with all 3 totally unrelated DVDs I've attempted to use.

Windows recognizes these DVDs as soon as they're inserted into the drive, and right-click>Play launches the system-default player program and playback begins.
You may need to give us a call. If you have Dscaler installed, they should play.

If you have more than one DVD drive, make sure you have the correct one selected at the bottom left of the editor window.
We are having an issue with this function as well. I have installed Dscaler and have the default codecs selected, and can add the video. After the clip is added, when the DVD is ejected, the clip greys and will not play without the DVD in the drive. We have correctly set the DVD region to region 1 (USA) per the instructions on the website, but the DVD must be in the drive for the clip to play. What are we doing wrong?

We are having an issue with this function as well. I have installed Dscaler and have the default codecs selected, and can add the video. After the clip is added, when the DVD is ejected, the clip greys and will not play without the DVD in the drive. We have correctly set the DVD region to region 1 (USA) per the instructions on the website, but the DVD must be in the drive for the clip to play. What are we doing wrong?

When using a DVD clip the DVD must be in the drive of the computer using it. The clip is not ripped off the DVD.