Implemented

Indonesian Bible (TB)

Please include:

Indonesian Bible
Indonesia
LAI

You know we are considered stupid to buy the original EasyWorship while in Indonesia, there are so many pirate software. But we really disappointed that even we bought the original software, we don't have the Indonesian Bible. Until now, we are not using version 6, we are still using version 2009. Someone in Indonesia made the bible for us to use in Easyworship..
Hope we'll received good news soon.

PS. I can send you the 2009 Indonesian Bible if you want to look or edit it..

22 people like this idea

Note to Development Group: Please expedite this integration/conversion of the "TB Bible" to EW6 ... Rodger says on the way but not knowing when is frustrating after all this time and patience. Great product and development ... just need this to support our Indonesian congregation in Canada ... sooon please! Maintaining encouraging words for this development through all forums that are available to us.

1 person likes this
Thank You for your hard work to make it ! GBU

1 person likes this
Yes, I agree. We need Bible in Bahasa Indonesia Version. I think it's not difficult to make it, but the response from Easy Worship very slow, several time we send email about this matter, and still no reply from Easy Worship, i hope EW can deliver good service. Thank You

4 people like this