EasyWorship Profile Transfer not working

I am following online instructions. When I get to screen that asks for the profiles to export, my only option is (EasyWorship 2007-2009) Default. So I selection that and click Next and I get the following message "EasyWorshipProfileTransfer has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I've tried 3 times, deleted the Profile Transfer Tool and downloaded again and still get the same result. Please advise. Thank you.

We had updated to EW6 and then EW7 by the time EW released the Transfer tool and I have never used it on EW 2009 so I don't know what to tell you. I don't even have a Windows 7 computer with EW2009 installed to try it on. Hopefully someone else will come along with more knowledge on the subject will come along.

Sorry.

I am using Windows 7 Professional and EasyWorship 2009 Build 1.9. I was not given the option to specify 2009 vs 2007, only the generic option I listed above. The manual process may work. We are using the standard location.

Windows 7 Professional, EasyWorship 2009 Build 1.9. The EasyWorshipProfile Transfer did not give me the option to select 2009 as opposed to 2007. I only had the one option I listed above. Thank you for the information about the manual transfer. We are using the standard location. 

First off what operating system are you running and EXACTLY what version and build of EasyWorship.

You might want to just do it manually. Unless you have the profile is a non-standard location it should be located at

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Softouch\Easyworship.

Login to post a comment