[v6 General Discussion] Easy Worship used to be easier - ver 2

I'm giving this post that name as I have exactly the same comments / issues as the original post which don't seem to have been answered / addressed by EW:

1. Why can't I just click on a song in the Schedule and have the option to either edit the one in the schedule, or edit the one in the database, or an option when I edit the one in the schedule to also have it save it to the database?
2. If my context in the content selection is Songs and I click on a song in the schedule, why doesn't the focus in the content section at the bottom change to the song selected?
3. Why doesn't the song editor remember the size/position on the screen? I run this program on a 24" wide screen display and I end up resizing the edit window every time I open it. Almost every other windows program I run seems to remember screen positions and sizes.

Number 1 is really annoying but number 3 is a major issue for us - we run the control / song editor on a 1280 by 1024 monitor and every time you open song editor it runs over on to the main projector display screen, this means we can make no changes to any content during the service.

Be good to hear EW's comments and hopefully a fix for number 3.

As a general comment we find EW 6 much harder to use and I'm constantly concerned that we will get a crash during the service - this is really annoying as we were very happy with 2009 but were forced in to the paid upgrade due to upgrading to Win 10. I'm almost at the point of looking for an alternative....

Noel - Basingstoke Baptist Church UK.

I really need help on this issue mentioned in my previous post:

We run the control / song editor on a 1280 by 1024 monitor and every time you open song editor it runs over on to the main projector display screen, this means we can make no changes to any content during the service.

Be good if EW support could at least answer this point.
Hi,
I'm very sorry we did not provide a response.
The editor should fit fine on a screen that is 1280x1024, but a 1024x768 screen will have problems.
This will be resolved in the next update. (No release date yet)

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
I've included screenshots of the different resolutions so others can see what we are discussing.

1280x1024 - [attachment=1:1hec6ok0]Screenshot 2017-01-12 12.16.35.png[/attachment:1hec6ok0]

1024x768 - [attachment=0:1hec6ok0]Screenshot 2017-01-12 12.17.27.png[/attachment:1hec6ok0]