[v6 General Discussion] Synology NAS problem

Hi.
I'm setting up a new computer for EasyWorship 6.

I created a network share on the NAS for the database profiles, and copied the data to that share.
However when EW6 attempts to load a profile from that share it brings up the following message,

"Failed to load profile due to insufficient folder rights"

From the new computer I can easily create and delete folders, so Windows 10 is happy with its permissions on that share.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks for the help!

Hi!

I am sorry but NAS is not at this moment supported because of this very issue. We are testing it on a newer build which does seem to work. I do not have a date on when it will be available however.
Any update on when NAS will be supported?
I had the same problem on a synology nas. I gave the everyone group full access controll on the profile(and the files beneath it) and the problem was gone. Maybe this is not secure, but you can restrict access on the share so that not everyone can access it.

Good luck!
Hi!

I am sorry but NAS is not at this moment supported because of this very issue. We are testing it on a newer build which does seem to work. I do not have a date on when it will be available however.

Hi,
Does Version 6.7.4 include this yet?
Hi!

Hi,
Does Version 6.7.4 include this yet?

NAS support still seems to be lacking. At least it is not functional on the Synology NAS that handles all our other file shares

I'm running EZW 6.7.8 and Synology DSM 6.1.3 update 6.
Would love to hear of a timeline for getting this sorted. Currently having to make large file transfers (3 profiles totaling 45+ gigs) to keep backup Projection computer in Sync with the regular Machine and my planning computer.