[v6 General Discussion] Audio and Words simultaneously?

I have mp3 files to accompany songs. I can of course play the audio on media player or similar whilst using Easyworship for the words. Is it possible to do both simultaneously on Easyworship?
nolly

I saw your post about playing audio files and lyrics at the same time. I dragged the audio and dropped it on the lyrics but when I try to go to the next slide on lyrics, the audio track stops. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
No. You would have to edit the song and look at the first slide and it should have the speaker icon on it.

Thanks Terry. I will submit this as a request then. I can foresee a potential disaster if, when operating someone else's schedule, a midi file bursts through the PA!
No. You would have to edit the song and look at the first slide and it should have the speaker icon on it.

Is there a way to see at a glance which song schedule items have had audio attached and the name of the audio file?
Hi!

If you drag an audio file onto the song lyrics it will play across all slides but there is not a way to pause it or stop it. You can mute it by clicking the black button.

You can edit the lyrics and change the audio file to a foreground element and then you can see the pause/play button but then the audio file will not play across all slides in the lyrics it will restart on each one.
Is there a way to layer audio to a song slide and be able to control the song with play/pause, etc?

-Stephanie

Yes - Have missed something here? Is there a way to do this? Also is there a way to see which song schedule items have had audio attached and the name of the audio file?
Is there a way to layer audio to a song slide and be able to control the song with play/pause, etc?

-Stephanie
Hi!

Yes. Put your song lyrics in the schedule and then add you mp3 or wav file to the audio tab and then just drag and drop it onto the song lyrics in the schedule.