[Equipment Configurations] Laptop Purchase Help

Any suggestions where to buy a laptop that meet the specs for EW6? I've just perused Dell and Lenovo's website and looks like their high-end laptops don't have VGA outputs and a lot of them don't have Optical Drives. For us, both are necessary (pastor uses DVDs for sermon illustrations and doesn't give me enough time to rip them and we use a school for worship that has an old projector).

I will spend more time looking at other manufacturers, but I just wanted to see if anyone had a made a recent purchase and could give me a quick answer!

thanks.

I would go for the lenovo. Usually they come with a usb DVD drive that will work for DVD playback when you need it. You can also get an HDMI to VGA adapter to handle the conversion. I normally recommend getting the brand adapter that matches the brand of laptop you are buying.
Thanks for the response Roger! I'm glad to hear from you that the external DVD drive will work with EW - that was a question in my mind that I hadn't asked yet.
I also wasn't sure about Lenovo graphics cards (AMD Radeon R9 M275 4GB) because your tech specs recommend NVIDIA cards. Though Lenovo definitely has better prices.

Edit: their 14" has Radeon...15" has NVIDIA so that may work