[v7 General Discussion] Opening Schedule on another PC with EW2009

Hello. Before I commit to the subscription based purchase, and I don't mind paying for the subscription out of my own pocket.

I have a question.

If I subscribe to EasyWorship 7 and create a schedule at home and then copy that file to a USB drive; will schedule be viewable along with the associated audio/video media and songs attached on that schedule file on the Church computer that is using EW2009?

No Internet service available at the Church location.

Thank you.

I am sorry but you would not be able to run a EW7 schedule in Easyworship 2009. But If you are on the subscription you can install EW 7 on the machine by downloading the file and using the offline registration process.

I am sorry but you would not be able to run a EW7 schedule in Easyworship 2009. But If you are on the subscription you can install EW 7 on the machine by downloading the file and using the offline registration process.

Thank you.

Then, is there a way that I can download the EW2009 installation files for my planned EW subscription?
You can download and install EasyWorship 2009 but it will not be covered under subscription as it has been deprecated. We are no longer providing support or updating it.

Here is a link to the download.

Your subscription covers the campus, so you wouldn't need 2009 anymore. You can just install EasyWorship 7 at the church and at home.