Feeezing

Easyworship 7 freezes when in use. Especially when you are fast on the laptop.

1 person has this question

I have been having the same issue. I even changed my laptop and still the same issue. And I have the latest version of EW7

Followed Dan's instruction above and have no problems since.

Thank you.

I was having the same freezing problem on Sunday and did not livestream or record our service as I thought maybe there was a conflict with OBS studios, but the freezing still happened with everything closed out but easyworship. Software is fully up to date. Is there any other resolutions since Sunday morning? I will try clearning the cache as described above...

This seems to be working for me so far.  Is clearing the thumbnail cache something I should do on a periodic basis?  Thanks!

Ruth, Jonathan, and Kevin, can you please download and install 7.4.0.15 from our downloads page and then after opening, go to Profiles menu > Utilities > Clear Thumbnail Cache and see if it still freezes after that?

If it does, please go to www.easyworship.com/book and schedule a callback from a tech and they will run a debugger on your computer that will help us determine what is causing the freezing.

I am having the same problem with version (7.4.0.14)

Load Easy Worship, it will work for a few minutes then freeze; I. have to close it with task manager.

The start again and it seems to work normally without freezing.

Never had this problem with previous versions.

Hi, I had the same issue for the first time yesterday during our church service.  The program froze at the beginning of the service.  I was able to force it to close using task manager and then opened it again.  It worked for awhile just fine but then it froze again later in the service.  I am using the most up to date version (7.4.0.14).  Could I please get some assistance to see if there is a fix?  Thank you!

Ruth, Sorry you are having this issue. Can I ask what build number you are running on EW? Help>About EasyWorship.

If possible, we would like to remote into your computer and run a debugger to get a report for our developers to take a look at.

You can schedule a callback from a tech by going to www.easyworship.com/book

Login to post a comment