Implemented

Request: Bible "Nieuwe Bijbelvertaling 2021" (Dutch)

The NBV2021 is an update over the NBV2007 version that is available as bible in EW.
It was published this week and will likely be used in may Dutch churches replacing the NBV2004/2007.

See also: https://shop.bijbelgenootschap.nl/nbv21/ (in dutch)   

19 people like this idea

Hi,

Can you already give a date when the NBV2021 will appear?

Good to see that the NBV21 is now in progress, looking forward to get this as soon as it is available.

Hello Fred,

Thanks for the update.

Can you give some more details regarding the current process and scheduled availability date?

Thanks for your efforts!

hello Fred, would you given me a update when the NBV 21 is available?

thank you.

Hi, Jan. Our development team is working diligently on getting the NBV21 translation added to an upcoming release of EasyWorship. Build 7.4 is in beta test now and we hope to add NBV21 soon after. We sincerely appreciate the patience of all of our valued customers while we work to provide you with a complete and accurate plug-in of this bible.

Hallo Leslie, wat is de verwachte release datum?

Good afternoon, Hermen.  While we still do not have an exact release date, I can say that our development team is in the final phase of deploying the NBV21 Translation. I know you and many others are anxious for the release of this version and that it can be frustrating not to have an exact date, but I don't want to provide one and then have a delay that would disappoint.  We sincerely thank you for your continued patience, and I will provide an update as soon as one is available. 

We also decided for ANB21, any progress?

We are actively working on finalization of the NBV21 translation to be available in an upcoming release. We know how anxious our customers are for this update and will be announcing it as soon as it becomes available.

Leslie: Good to hear that - after months waiting - the development team worked to get it the NBV21 available. Also good to hear that it will be available in next release. But in the current BETA release it is not yet implemented? Can you let us know a DATE this bible translation will be available? Kind regards for all the actions up-to-now.

Hi, Dirk. It is not in the current BETA release. To clarify, I stated that this is going to be part of an upcoming release. I do not know if it will be 7.4 or not. I have no date available for that. I can only repeat that everyone is very aware of how anxious the community is for this version and are all working very hard to get it to you.

It is available now!

https://www.easyworship.com/software/bibles

You need to purchase it and then install as offline so thatyou get the nbv21.ewb file that you can then add in easy worship.

You should be able to download it directly into EasyWorship with an internet connection.

@Leslie and EasyWorship team, thank you very, very much for the NBV21 translation!!! But... I see that the old NBV is replaced bij the new NBV21 translation, for our church that is an issue because not all pastors are already using this new version. Is it possible that both versions become available side by side?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Pieter

Hi, Pieter. Both versions are still available within the software:

Login to post a comment