SDI Support

Hi, I've a question:

Is there a way, or is there gonna be an update to make the Blackmagic Decklink Duo 2 SDI card, compatible with EasyWorship? 

HDMI is a pain in the *ss for long distances, so we like to use SDI. (Without converters)

Easy Worship only supports devices that are compatible for Windows desktop extension.

But since SDI is certainly a standard in churches with longer cable runs, maybe someone here has a solution?

Is there perhaps software available for a conversion from Easy Worship to the Denklink SDI card?

Thank you in advance. 

is there any update on this issue ... we are about to upgrade to a decklink duo in order to fix the continual issues we are having with displays not being detected. It would be a shame to have to move to ProPresenter based on this limitation.

Unfortunately, there is not a time frame for adding support for the Decklink Duo. It is possible it will be available with the next major version of EW, but there's not a time frame on the release of that either. But our developers are working hard on it and we will let everyone know as soon as a beta version is ready for it.

Thanks but I seriously hope you do not consider this exact copy paste of the previous reply an answer? Please get us a better reply from your support team on this. At least provide a year and/or quarter. Not knowing these timelines will force users into considerations such as moving to different software. 

We do not have a timeframe for this to be completed.

Is there any timeframe for this? We have a decklink duo 2 and would like to use it to set up alternate output, but have no way to do this now.

The developers are working on adding support for the Decklink Duo but I have no time frame on when that will be done.

Login to post a comment