Feed Control not available

I have used the "Feeds" many times in EW over a long long time but never actually needed to have any audio with the feed.

However, today this has changed and I went to the church to set up a new feed for a particualr purpose - which requires audio with the associated video.The feed is coming via an HDMI cable which DOES have audio as well as video. Works OK when connected to a TV but not in EW.

On testing I found no audio coming through to EW.

We have several feed inputs available and no matter which I chose the Feed Editor did not allow any audio settings.

They are actually there but are all greyed out and unusable  - as shown in the attached picture.

How do I get audio as well as video with a feed?

Thanks Dan for the quick reply.

Problem is that going back to that version means reverting to a much earlier version of NDi  (which we use extensivly with other software) and there has been a lot of bug fixes since that version. I am amazed that this one has slipped through the cracks for quite some time, but then, many, like me may have not required audio in a feed as I do now.

As mentioned in this thread  Feed Editor Not Working : EasyWorship it is a bug in the newest build of EW. You can revert to 7.1.4.2 and it will give you the editor options. 

Login to post a comment