Answered

Licensing

We are setting up a new system for live streaming and worship service.

Most of my preparation work is done in the parsonage, then I send it to the church for the worship service. I have been using PowerPoint to prepare this then it is easily emailed to the church.

What do I need for this to happen as far as a license is concerned?

Rev. Joe Auslander

Best Answer

The license allows you to install EW on as many computers that you want/need. You do not need to activate the license to create a schedule or presentation. You only need to activate the copy you use to project due to the EasyWorship watermark. The watermark is not on the actual presentation or schedule, it's projected by EW itself on a version that is not activated.

All that said, the Campus license allows activating on any computer in your organization, including computers used at home. This is the one that is sold by subscription.

There is a single projector license license available as a one time purchase tho. You can use it on additional computers to create content without activating it for projection use.

Answer

The license allows you to install EW on as many computers that you want/need. You do not need to activate the license to create a schedule or presentation. You only need to activate the copy you use to project due to the EasyWorship watermark. The watermark is not on the actual presentation or schedule, it's projected by EW itself on a version that is not activated.

All that said, the Campus license allows activating on any computer in your organization, including computers used at home. This is the one that is sold by subscription.

There is a single projector license license available as a one time purchase tho. You can use it on additional computers to create content without activating it for projection use.

Good day. I used EasyWorship now for +- 10 years and now all of a sudden it got a watermark and I haven't got access to my Afrikaans bible.

I bought the EasyWorship 6 version

I want to know what is going on. I had a license number but it also disappear.

Greetings Johan

@Jvenzke, I created a ticket for you on this issue. Someone from our accounts dept. will email you soon.

Login to post a comment