[v6 General Discussion] Image properties (copyright)

How do I get the information in the image properties (e.g. copyright) to appear when I use an image as a slide background?

I need to display the name of the person who took the photo, as well as the copyright information for a prayer or hymn at the same time.

thanks,

Gill

You would need to create a blank song and then add a text box with the information and add the image to that blank song.
So, are you basically saying, add the information manually in a generic text box?

If so, why do the image properties have options for storing copyright and other info?

Thanks.
I don't think it is something that is mandatory since most images already have the copyright information on the image.
I beg to differ, Terry. All the images that I take and use in EW are copyright - to me - but I don't include the copyright within the image itself. At the very least, this would be a good "new feature" to consider for a future release - the option to take the copyright information for an image and to display it somewhere on the screen, with the ability for the user to control where, the size, font, etc.
Thanks for the input. You can add it to the https://support.easyworship.com/support/discussions/forums/6000039150]Feature Request list