[v6 General Discussion] Video shutting down EW

EW 6.5.5

Today, I tried to add an mp4 into the schedule by clicking Add item> Browse for Media File> then clicked selected video file. EW immediately froze and prompted me to close program. I tried it again and the same results happened. I tried it a third time by clicking Import New Video File in the lower tray. The I clicked to drag it into the schedule. It worked. Why didn't it work using my first method?

Hi!

I am sorry that you are having this issue.

I need a little more information in order to trouble shoot this issue.

What type of video card?
What CPU and amount of Memory?
What version of Windows?

If you have an AMD video card there was a recent update to the PlaysTV app that is bundled with AMD video card drivers. When it is running, it monitors EasyWorship and injects into the program, causing corrupted memory and EasyWorship to crash. The PlaysTV app starts when you start your computer up.

To resolve this issue, we recommend uninstalling the PlaysTV app from Programs and Features in Control panel or disabling it in the startup list in task manager.

If it is not that let me know.
What type of video card? NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
What CPU and amount of Memory? Intel i7 2600, CPU 3.40GHz, 8GB RAM
What version of Windows? Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Hi!

I am not able to recreate this on my machine here. I would like to remote into the machine and trouble shoot the issue. If you can please call us here 918-250-1493