[v6 General Discussion] Edited Presentation via EW, not changed in Live View

Greetings,

So I went into the Presentations tab and edited a presentation (which opened PowerPoint). I made edits to a few things, saved. I went to reload the presentation and none of the changes are displayed in Live View.

Did I miss a step?

I have run into this problem many times. Very frustrating to see slides that no longer exist from a presentation. Looking forward to a fix!
This is a work around until it is fixed.
Even you have to admit, Terry, that seems like extra steps just to make something work when it should be easier.

Even deleting, then adding the presentation back into the schedule did not produce consistently correct results.

You have to remove it from the schedule and then save the schedule and then I would close and re-open EW before adding the PPT back into the schedule.
I encountered a similar problem.

In my scenario, the presentation was already in the schedule. We edited the presentation. Once we did that, EW was quite inconsistent in picking up the changes. Sometimes, it would would show correctly in the 'preview' areas, but not in the live areas. Other times, it would show correctly in the "live" area, but not the "live output" area.

Even deleting, then adding the presentation back into the schedule did not produce consistently correct results.
Once you have made a change to the PowerPoint try going live with something else first like a song or video and then go live with the PowerPoint .

Okay, I'll try that.

Or make the changes to the PowerPoint and then close and re-open EW 6 and see if it will update correctly."

But wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of editing from EW?
I am sorry I misunderstood.

Once you have made a change to the PowerPoint try going live with something else first like a song or video and then go live with the PowerPoint . Or make the changes to the PowerPoint and then close and re-open EW 6 and see if it will update correctly.
No. I never had it in the schedule to begin with. I edited directly from the Presentations tab and went live from there.
Hi!

Did you remove the PowerPoint from the schedule file and then add the updated one to the schedule?