[v6 General Discussion] Access violation

Hi - I've just downloaded Easyworship 6 from the website and have a couple of issues:

1. when I want to flip from ew6 to the internet, I lose my cursor. I hit the Windows button which enables me to use the cursor but it's getting rather annoying - do I need to change a setting?
2. more of a problem - I am having a test run at setting up a schedule but all the slides are blacked out and each time I click on a slide I get -
'access violation at address 00B103DC in module 'Easyworship.exe'. Read of address 00000018'.
What do I need to do? I have seen a similar post that said to delete QuickTime but I don't have that programme on my computer. I am running Windows 7.

Many thanks..

If you are not connected to a projector and the EasyWorship Live screen is behind the control screen this is why you are losing your mouse. To keep this from happening you can either just make sure the LIVE button is not blinking or you can turn off the live output setting in EW by clicking on EDIT//OPTIONS//ADVANCED and un-check the "Show Live Screen on Startup" option.
Hi!

First make sure thing you want check it that you are running the correct build number which is 3.3. Check this by opening EW and then clicking on HELP//ABOUT EASYWORSHIP. If it is not build 3.3 then install it from our website https://www.easyworship.com/downloads/ew_builds/current/EasyWorship_web.zip:2jnzl1qa]Here

If you are not connected to a projector and the EasyWorship Live screen is behind the control screen this is why you are losing your mouse. To keep this from happening you can either just make sure the LIVE button is not blinking or you can turn off the live output setting in EW by clicking on EDIT//OPTIONS//ADVANCED and un-check the "Show Live Screen on Startup" option.

To get rid of the access violation try this: Open EW and select either an image or a video, right click on it and then click on COPY TO THEME. Then click on the THEMES tab and find the video or image that you selected and right click it and SET AS A SONG THEME.