[v6 General Discussion] When will old preview window be back again in EW6

We are using EW2009 for a long time and bought the upgrade version for EW6
We are still using EW2009 and not EW6
The main reason is the missing of the preview window from EW2009 and not the possibility to import songs in the song database
When I want to show verse 3 of a song we do the following in EW2009
We put the complete song in the schedule window (all the verses)
We once click in the schedule window and then see the complete song it in the preview window
Then we select verse 3 and press Go Live and see in in the Live Window
And already the next schedule item is shown in the preview window
For us this is an excellent and simple way to work with Easy Worship
For EW6 a once click in the schedule window let not show it in the preview window
You must click twice to show it in the preview window and it is showing in the live window with verse 1
and not verse 3 what we want.
I want to use the preview window to select what I want to show and not the schedule window.
I already posted this topic this year, but cannot find it back, so I posted it again.

It will be available in a future build but there is no release data that I can give you.
We to have decided to wait on implementing EW6 until the preview window returns.
I am working on this now.

It will be bring back the side by side view as well as the text only view with color coding like before as well as the ability to add your own custom labels for importing and colorizing.

Jeff.
Oh thank you thank you thank you!
Thanks for working on this feature. It is very helpful for me.
Hi jeftay,

will this Preview window replace the first Live window or be an option giving a choice of Live or Preview in a similar manner as the choice between the Live Output /Foldback window does. If it is a choice can you also give the Live Output window a third choice option of Live so the top windows can both have choice options allowing us to emulate the EW2009 display which we all know and love, if we wish to.

Thanks David
Thank you so much! Please make a big announcement when this is done. I bought the EW6 upgrade, then uninstalled and when back to EW2009.

It will be bring back the side by side view as well as the text only view with color coding like before as well as the ability to add your own custom labels for importing and colorizing.

Jeff.

Jeff.

Jeff, any updates? We are anxiously awaiting this update so we can implement version 6. Thanks!
We are using EW2009 for a long time and bought the upgrade version for EW6
We are still using EW2009 and not EW6
The main reason is the missing of the preview window from EW2009 and not the possibility to import songs in the song database

Re: When will old preview window be back again in EW6
Postby Terry ยป Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 pm

It will be available in a future build but there is no release data that I can give you.

Still not using EW6, when will there be an update for this issue?

Kindly Regards,
Gerard Teunis
Jeff.

Any update on when this will be released? Having crashed our EW6 we are now waiting for this to be restored before going back to it.
We have finalized the code for adding back the preview window and the ledger view (the same multi line text view with colored coded labels for slide headings from '09). Basically you can setup EasyWorship to emulate what EW2009 looked like. We are now finishing up a few bugs that were on the list and plan to release this build in a few weeks at the WFX show in Nashville. It will be made available to the general public at that time also.
So that's the 17th November then?
Awesome news. My media team has really missed the ledger view and the preview window as these made for a much easy way to read ahead and quickly change to the correct place when the worship leader decides to jump around some.
We have finalized the code for adding back the preview window and the ledger view (the same multi line text view with colored coded labels for slide headings from '09). Basically you can setup EasyWorship to emulate what EW2009 looked like. We are now finishing up a few bugs that were on the list and plan to release this build in a few weeks at the WFX show in Nashville. It will be made available to the general public at that time also.

So excited! There are so many new things in EW6 and am eager to start using but just could not make the change until this is implemented.