[v6 General Discussion] EW6 Alert Function: When will it be available?

Hey guys,

I've been using EW 2009 for some time and had been excited to see and purchase EW6. I was involved in the beta but never thought to look for the alert function before I bought EW6. This is a big deal for our church as it's how we communicate to the members when they need to address something with their child in a classroom. Can someone tell me when this will be ready as I'm feeling I've wasted the money for the upgrade to EW6 when I could have used it for something else.

Thanks,
Jason

I'm not sure but we have the same problem. We can't live without our fold-back alerts Hope it comes soon as we have to keep reverting to the previous version all the time.
Hi!

This is on the list to be added.
Terry,

Thanks for the info. Is there a general date for the function to be added? Or is there a list of prioritized items that are going to be added and their general order so I have some clue when it's coming?

Thanks,
Jason
Allow me to add my voice to the list of people who absolutely need this.

[color=#FF0000:1fe4d4ph]edited for content[/color:1fe4d4ph]
Terry,

Thanks for the info. Is there a general date for the function to be added? Or is there a list of prioritized items that are going to be added and their general order so I have some clue when it's coming?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason -- although we can't promise a timeline, please know that the Alerts function is high priority to us, as many customers like yourself have requested it. Stay tuned..
Hey, it's me again. Any new news about the feature? It's in testing? Next wave of features? Anything???