[v6 General Discussion] Importing schedule from 2009 in Version 6?

I transfert our database from the 2009 version to the Version 6. It worked correctly. We had some Schedule allready made and I cannot access or find those. Do we have to start over doing it or is their a way to import them as well?

Thank you very much for the help.

No. This isn't a planned feature so I don't expect it to appear in future releases.
Actually, it is an addition we have started working on but it won't make the next release we are finalizing testing on now.
Glad to hear that. Thanks!
Before this latest version of EW6, I was able to right click on an image/video in the resource area and set it as default for all songs, scripture, etc. It's even in the instruction manual to do it that way. But now that option is not available. I have to drag the image/video to each song in the schedule which is time-consuming. Is there another way to do this or is this option not available any longer?
"Before this latest version of EW6, I was able to right click on an image/video in the resource area and set it as default for all songs, scripture, etc. It's even in the instruction manual to do it that way. But now that option is not available. I have to drag the image/video to each song in the schedule which is time-consuming. Is there another way to do this or is this option not available any longer?"[/color]

Yes, I am missing this feature also. Having to drag and drop image/video is not a very logical or speedy way to do this. Often I am asked to change the background for all songs just minutes before the beginning of the service (usually the change is requested to coincide with some type of upcoming event during the service.) I need the "automatic background " feature back that was such an ease of use feature that was present in previous versions.
Click on Media tab, Right-Click on any media thumbnail then select Copy to Theme -> Song Theme

Click on Themes tab and new theme with that background can be modified; you can also set it as default theme.
Actually, it is an addition we have started working on but it won't make the next release we are finalizing testing on now.

Hi Jerod,
Are you able to provide any update on this feature and when it is likely to be included? We have a large number different services and events we repeat, and we tend to use old schedules as templates, so being able to import and convert them would save a heap of hours work in retyping!
Thanks in advance
This is in EasyWorship 6.2.0, the build we released a couple days ago.