[v6 General Discussion] Font help

Hello,

Does anyone know why fonts are not showing up in easy worship? When editing slides or creating new ones the font list is empty. Any help?

I only found one previous similar post but I am told I don't have access?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you and God bless!

The font list should not be empty.
EasyWorship is going to use the fonts listed in control panel in the fonts folder.
Do you have any fonts listed there?
If so, can you give examples of the types of fonts you have?
Are they TTF fonts or another type of font?
they are all normal default fonts, ttf.

I reinstalled the program hoping that it would fix it but it did not. I am now trying to figure out where our songs are actually located before doing a complete uninstall of EW 2009 and 6 and reinstalling EW 6 again.
They are all normal default fonts, ttf.

I reinstalled the program hoping that it would fix it but it did not. I am now trying to figure out where our songs are actually located before doing a complete uninstall of EW 2009 and 6 and reinstalling EW 6 again.
they are all normal default fonts, ttf.

Did a fresh install, still no fonts. BTW, running on windows 8. Will try with compatibility on install changed to windows 7 to see if that fixes anything.
I would have an occasional problem where if I select text in the editor the font box, not the dropdown, does not show the font, even if the text is all the same font. Would have the same problem with the font size. Can still set them though.