[v6 General Discussion] Song Import

How do I import my song database from version 2009 into the beta without damaging my current database? Also, is there no more VJ mode where we can change the background image or video on the fly?

I have successfully imported all my songs and media, however I noticed on several of the songs that there are no lyrics that show on the slides. If I view the words tab, everything appear to be there, but when I view the slides tab, all that is there is the background. I have gone into the editor and made sure to bring the words to front, but that did not work either. This appears to be random on which songs it happens on, some are songs we created, others are songs imported from CCLI etc.
I have successfully imported all my songs and media, however I noticed on several of the songs that there are no lyrics that show on the slides. If I view the words tab, everything appear to be there, but when I view the slides tab, all that is there is the background. I have gone into the editor and made sure to bring the words to front, but that did not work either. This appears to be random on which songs it happens on, some are songs we created, others are songs imported from CCLI etc.

Have been suffering this exact problem since build 1.6 came out. It seems to happen more often when importing songs than when the text is cut and pasted. Also the "label" problem surfaces again in that lines of a verse suddenly appear on the label field. Putting them back into the verse is a random process and as happens frequently....the lyrics disappear on the slides. Sometimes an edited song, when reopened has no words.