[Equipment Configurations] Help! Buying new graphics card for Easy worship 7

Good morning and thank you in advance. In our church, we use Easyworship on a pc that hasn't a graphics card, and we rely on intel's Graph. 630 which apparently is not enough to run smooth. Now we want to upgrade by purchasing a graphics card. And I would like your advice, I was thinking one of the following 3 Nvidia Cards: RTX 2060 or GTX 1060 or GTX 1660.

The specs are:

processor: i5 7600K

8 GB of ram

SSD 500 GB

motherboard: Asus B150-Pro.

What is your opinion?

Stay Blessed.

We recommend purchasing the GTX 1660 graphics card. That will work well with EasyWorship 7.

We recommend purchasing the GTX 1660 graphics card. That will work well with EasyWorship 7.

Hello Eric Thanks for the reply, why not RTX 2060 since it's newer and more likely to be supported in the future by Nvidia?
I recommend the GTX 1660 Super or a 2060 series, depending on the price and availability.

Nvidia is still supporting video cards with new drivers they released 8 years ago in 2012. Even if Nvidia stops releasing new drivers for a card they will still run just fine for several years after that. As the 1660 Super was released later than the 2060 (while the 2060 and the 1660 were released at essentially the same time) I envision Nvidia dropping support for both at the same time.

I do recommend whatever card you get has at least 4 video outs, for future expansion. This is the reason why I don't recommend cards like the 1050 or 1650 as they are more likely to only have 3 video outs.

And for the record, out Church just purchased a GTX 1660 Super and it is working flawlessly.

Ryzen R5 3600

16 gigs G.Skill ram

AsRock B550 Steel Legend motherboard

Samsung 500 gig 850 Evo