[v7 General Discussion] AUDIO/LYRICS MIX

Ok folks!

I subscribe monthly so my version always stays up to date.

My question is this?

If I add a song into my schedule, can I display lyrics at the same time?

Our Music setup at my church sometimes plays background tracks to sing too like karaoke. But more often than not, we have full band.

Can this be done or do I still have to have my EW7 and Windows Media Player open together?

Thanks for your support and God Bless!

As long time EW user, I prefer the Preview and Live View which gives me three panels on the operator screen. The left is your Schedule, centre is the preview and right is your Live panel.

I have often been required to play music and at the same time have the words on screen - or, if for a special item, the words on the foldback monitors with the main screen Black.

I do this by puttng the song words in the schedule and the next item is the backng track.

When the song words are live on the screen/foldback, the next item is in the preview panel - of course that would be the music/backing track. You can play the music from the preview panel while tabbing through the words in the live panel.

You can also add music to the song, but I have never done that yet.
I recommend attaching the audio to the song.

This video will show you how.

As long time EW user, I prefer the Preview and Live View which gives me three panels on the operator screen. The left is your Schedule, centre is the preview and right is your Live panel.

I have often been required to play music and at the same time have the words on screen - or, if for a special item, the words on the foldback monitors with the main screen Black.

I do this by puttng the song words in the schedule and the next item is the backng track.

When the song words are live on the screen/foldback, the next item is in the preview panel - of course that would be the music/backing track. You can play the music from the preview panel while tabbing through the words in the live panel.

You can also add music to the song, but I have never done that yet.

Ya that wasn’t at all what I was referring to but thanks!

I recommend attaching the audio to the song.

This video will show you how.

Thanks I’ll take a look