[Announcements] The Latest on the Mac Version

Creating a cross-platform version of EasyWorship that will run on Windows and Mac is still the primary focus of our software development team.

So far we have migrated our existing Version 7 codebase to the new cross-platform compatible development environment and successfully compiled and run the Windows version of EasyWorship 7. We have also converted our data access layer to be truly cross-platform enabled in order to keep a seamless integration between all platforms of EasyWorship. I.E. making sure that shared data profiles and schedule are 100% compatible with all platforms. Currently, we are making good headway in converting the business logic layer and core components.

Once the business layer is complete we will begin working on the output display engine. Our next major milestone will be the ability to present a schedule for output on both PC and Mac environments. From there we will work on creating the cross-platform GUI/UI controls. Users may see incremental Windows builds in the future that use some of the new cross-platform logic and components, thus enabling us to test functionality as it is completed.

We cannot make any promise to when this project will be delivered or completed but can confirm that it continues to be the primary project our software development team is working towards.

2 people like this

Yes, please keep all efforts to achieve a Mac implementation of Easy Worship. It's almost making me change platforms.
We own a PC laptop ONLY for EasyWorship, everything else in church is handled by Apple machines. Our next investment will be another church presentation solution... sorry. Working on this project as your 'primary focus' since March, with no evidence of movement, isn't giving us much confidence that you will ever deliver.

We own a PC laptop ONLY for EasyWorship, everything else in church is handled by Apple machines. Our next investment will be another church presentation solution... sorry. Working on this project as your 'primary focus' since March, with no evidence of movement, isn't giving us much confidence that you will ever deliver.

They can work only as fast as they can work. This kind of post will not make it go any faster. If you need a Mac solution sooner rather than later, look for a Mac solution. I am not a programmer, but I am sure this kind of thing is not simple.