Planned

IGBO BIBLE

GOOD DAY, I REALLY APPRECIATE THE IMPACT AN EFFORT EASYWORSHIP HAS MADE IN THE CHURCH. BUT THE MAKING OF IGBO BIBLE(BIBLE NSO) WOULD HELP THE IGBO CHURCHES ACROSS THE GLOBE IN REACHING THE IGBO SAINTS ALSO. THANKS

4 people like this idea

Yes I love it

1 person likes this
Am a member of Seventh Day Adventist Church. It's a welcomed idea to make available the Igbo version of the Holy Bible for easyworship use. Below is their contact The Holy Bible in Igbo Published as Bible Nso By The Bible Society of Nigeria, 18, Wharf Road, P. O. Box 68, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria Tell: 234-1-8108055025, 01-8103747 website: www.biblesociety-nigeria.org
But is it possible for us Nigerians to write to them? Because we really need this Bible
I need the Igbo bible

We have been unable to establish contact with any Igbo Bible Publishers. Please let us know if you have any information we could use to contact a Publisher or Bible Society for the Igbo Bible.

Fred Callicoat, Kindly contact: The Bible Society of Nigeria 18, Wharf Road, P.O.Box 68, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria. E-mail: info@biblesociety-nigeria.org Telephone: 08108055025, 08112659058. http://www.biblesociety-nigeria.org
Hello Fred Callicoat There is another organization that currently has an Igbo translation. They are also on open bible libraries. https://app.thedigitalbiblelibrary.org/entry?id=a36fc06b086699f1 This bible is called : Igbo Contemporary Bible™ by Biblica inc Mailing address: Biblica 300 General Palmer Dr #4 Palmer Lake, CO 80133 United States 1 (719) 488-9200 1 (800) 497-1121
IMG1336.png
(242 KB)

I appreciate your efforts Easy Worship for the good work you guys are doing. Please we really need this Igbo bible here. i went through your sites i was amazed when i see House and Yoruba bible translation included . please grant us the permission to write the publisher we sent to you if they refuse to work with your people, i still believe we can still convince them in one way or other please......this is my whatsapp contact in case you want to reach me. +2348143679558

Fred Callicoat, Thank you for your response. Please contact: The Bible Society of Nigeria 18, Wharf Road, P.O.Box 68, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria. E-mail: info@biblesociety-nigeria.org Telephone: 08108055025, 08112659058. http://www.biblesociety-nigeria.org

We are currently awaiting the upcoming translation from DaBible Foundation for this. Thank you for your patience while we resolve this. Anyone is welcome to contact the Bible Society of Nigeria and request that they work with us; however, they have given a rather blunt response that the answer is "no".

It's so sad This Bible has been in request and highly demanded We can look for a publisher and connect them with you guys
Good day Eazy worship. Pls I have a complete igbo bible on word document format. Can I send it to you so you guys can convert it to eazy worship format? Thank you.

No, we need a signed contract from a Publisher of an Igbo Bible or a Bible Society that maintains the Bible before we can use that Bible.

Marked as not taken due to lack of contact information.

Login to post a comment