Error Executing SQL "SQL Error Or Missing Database" : No Such Table : Client
Modified on: Wed, 18 Nov, 2020 at 10:33 AM
This error means you have a corrupt file in the program data for EasyWorship.
You will need to uninstall EasyWorship and delete the folders that are causing the issue and then reinstall EasyWorship.
Follow these steps to resolve your issue:
- Close EasyWorship.
- Open the Control Panel and uninstall EasyWorship.
- If using EasyWorship 6, browse to: C:\ProgramData\Softouch\Easyworship.v6.1 and delete all the folders and files listed here.
- If using EasyWorship 7, browse to C:\ProgramData\Softouch\Easyworship.v7 and delete all the folders and files
- After deleting the files, close this window.
- Reinstall EasyWorship.
- Open EasyWorship and see if this resolved your issue.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.