How Do I Update The Credit Card For My Subscription?
Modified on: Wed, 10 Feb, 2021 at 10:22 AM
There are a couple of primary reasons to need to update your subscription payment information. Whether your old card is now expired or your old card was compromised, or if you just want to use a different credit card that is used for your subscription renewal, follow the steps below. This process needs to be done within 30 days of the expiration of your license.
NOTE: If your license has expired and you don't follow these steps to update your payment info within 30 days of the expiration date, you will just need to go to our website and start a new subscription.
If it is still within 30 days of the date your license expired, follow these steps:
- Go to www.easyworship.com and sign into your account with the primary (admin) email address and password.*
- Click on Product Licenses at the top of the page.
- Under the Subscription section, click Update Payment Method on the right side.**
- Enter in the new credit card information and click Save.
* Only the admin, or primary login, on the account will have access to update the payment information.
** If you don't see the Update Payment Method link on the right side, the login you used is not the admin on the account.