EasyWorship Has Stopped Working Error
Modified on: Wed, 18 Nov, 2020 at 9:56 AM
Microsoft released an update (KB3150513) that broke the video codecs in Windows and crashed multiple programs that do any kind of video playback, including EasyWorship.
They have released a newer update (KB4015438) that fixes their bug and needs to be installed.
Follow these steps to resolve your issue:
- Go to your Windows Updates by clicking the Windows Logo Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- In the search bar, type Update and click Check for Updates.
- Install this update to fix the issue.
- If you don't see the update available, you can click on Check for Updates button.
- You can also click on Update History to see if the new update is already installed.
If you still have problems playing videos after installing the update, you may also need to uninstall and reinstall QuickTime.
Here is the link to download QuickTime, if you need to reinstall it:
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.