CPU type & speed: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 3 GHz

Amount of system memory (RAM):8,00 Gb

Free hard drive space: 244 Gb

Graphics card model: AMD Radeon Graphics

Graphics card memory: 512 Mb dedicated, 3774 Mb shared

Capture card if applicable:N/A

How is your computer connected to the output screen(s)? HDMI cable

Description of the bug:

When adding new songs or editing existing songs the first slide gets different font settings than the rest. Our preset is Tahoma and Auto, but even though I write exactly the same lyrics in slide one and two the second slide renders a bigger font. Changing the size to manual I get different output sizes even though the font size number is the same. Klicking the "increas size"-button (or decrease for that matter) doesn't change the size on the first slide - only the rest.

How was your service impacted? It looks odd and weird, but we can still celebrate mass.

How was your preparation time impacted? I am currently editing our entire database, this issue takes a lot of time to fix

Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the bug: Simply add a new song, the problem WILL occur

What are the screen resolutions of each output that you have connected to the computer?

Kummelby, this is something that we will need to take a look at. It probably isn't a bug, but something weird with your theme or something that we should be able to fix quickly. If you can, please set up a time for one of our technicians to call you while you're at that computer. Just go HERE to book a time!

Thank you, I will contact you technicians and set up a time for a support call!

I too have encountered simiar behaviour - and not when connected to any second output. Not necessarily identical to Kummelby's, but with cases where font size on a first slide chooses to change for no apparent reason - but only on the first slide - and then refuses to change when you try to manually restore it. Always, the solution is to delete that slide, duplicate what was the second one, and re-enter the text to form a replacement first slide.

As a wider comment, it has become clear to me that maintaining stability of font sizing is one of the least reliable issues of EW - which is otherwise excellent.

Login to post a comment