Lag issues

I have a 2 second lag between the Keystroke and slide advancement. It's the same no matter how i advance to slides. Mouse click, space bar, or arrow keys.  Please help.  

I'm running EW7 on a laptop with these specs:

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.2 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

1 Comment

Your system does not meed the Hardware Requirements for even the lowest level of use with Easy Worship due to the low end Radeon Graphics. That is more than like most of the issue as EW is highly dependent on Graphics processing to display properly. While some people have been able to run EW7 with Radeon graphics,  it isn't supported. Especially the integrated graphics like that. You can try going to Edit - Options - Advanced in EW and try checking Disable GPU shrink filter to see if that helps. If it does then you know that your issue is Graphics related. That is only a diagnostic tool and it isn't meant to be used all of the time.

Also, make sure your laptop is plugged into AC Power and you have it set to High Power or Performance Power setting. I'm not familiar enough with AMD Ryzen based laptops to know what the exact name of that setting is. It's in Power Settings and you want it as High as you can set it. Running it on a battery, or on Power Saving Mode will absolutely slow a laptop down dramatically to the point of unusability for use as a projection system.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/6000047711-system-requirements-ew-6-

Login to post a comment