Remote R800 Logitech

I’m able to program the remote to move slides back and forth. However, I have not been able to make it go live. There are three more buttons on the remote. Thanks for any help you may provide. Leslie

1 person has this question

We use the same Remote Controller and are on EW 7.3.0.13 so recently had to change the Hotkeys.2.ini file, see below. GoLive key is F5 and Blank is . (Full Stop) key. I don't think the 5th key is programmable as it is the green laser pointer. If you want to change the other keys to directions you need to change the SlideNextKeys and SlidePrevKeys. Hope this helps you. (We use a UK keyboard)

[HotKeys]
SlideNextKeys=78, 40, 32, 34
SlidePrevKeys=80, 38, 8, 33
SlideFirstKeys=36
SlideLastKeys=35
ScheduleNextKeys=39
SchedulePrevKeys=37
GoLiveNextKeys=116
GoLivePrevKeys=0
BlackScreenKeys=C-66, 190
ClearScreenKeys=C-67
LogoScreenKeys=C-76
JumpVerseKeys=86
JumpChorusKeys=67
JumpBridgeKeys=66
JumpTagKeys=84
JumpSlideKeys=83
JumpEndingKeys=69
JumpIntroKeys=73
JumpPreChorusKeys=82

[Settings]
Allow_Live_Navigation_From_Schedule=1
Allow_Schedule_Navigation_From_Selector=1
As you can see from the attached photo, the Logitech R800 only has left and right arrows. The other two keys are screen pictures that I assume you can program. Since the Logitech R800 is recommended for Easyworship, could you please send directions for programming the other two keys to go up/down or go live?

You have to follow the instructions in the article. They cover how to accomplish this task in detail. 

How exactly do I change the hotkeys? It is so confusing!

Check this support article out. It should help you to get it set up.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/8605-using-a-presenter-remote

Login to post a comment