mp4 videos not playing on 7

can anyone help me. Our church uses a list of videos that are in mp4 form and before they used to play fine on EW now all of a sudden they are not playing. It just shows a black screen when clicking on them. I tried to download the quicktime player and reboot the system and nothing. I dont know what else to do. And we rely on those videos so much on our church does anyone have any ideas?????

i am using easy worship7 and i have tried playing the videos i’m media player and they work fine.. when i open easyworship and i click a video to play it “live” nothing happens…. so I’m not sure why this is happening . I did not installed anything prior .. It just stopped working. To be honest it has worked so well. I notice in the middle or a sermon. When i tried clicking on a video and nothing showed up. It was very embarrassing.

What version and build of EW are you using? 

Have you double checked that the videos are not corrupted or incomplete by playing them in a different video player such as VLC, Windows Media Player, etc.

What programs or updates have you recently installed just before having this issue? 

EW7 does NOT require additional codecs to be able to play MP4, M4V, or MOV video files. That is built into EW7 so it shouldn't have that issue.

Login to post a comment