Implemented

Request: Bible "Nieuwe Bijbelvertaling 2021" (Dutch)

The NBV2021 is an update over the NBV2007 version that is available as bible in EW.
It was published this week and will likely be used in may Dutch churches replacing the NBV2004/2007.

See also: https://shop.bijbelgenootschap.nl/nbv21/ (in dutch)   

19 people like this idea

The contract is approved. Development will add this to the software as soon as they are able.

2 people like this

We are currently in touch with the Bible Society and working on getting a new contract to include this edition of the Bible. Thanks for your patience!

1 person likes this

We are actively working on finalization of the NBV21 translation to be available in an upcoming release. We know how anxious our customers are for this update and will be announcing it as soon as it becomes available.

Hello Fred,

Thanks for the update.

Can you give some more details regarding the current process and scheduled availability date?

Thanks for your efforts!

hello Fred, would you given me a update when the NBV 21 is available?

thank you.

Just a follow up for those following this forum topic, the NBV has been added back for purchase to our list of available plug-ins.

Als de NB21 in EWS7 uitkomt dan willen wij hem ook graag hebben.

I am also curious for the progress. Really look forward to NBV21 in EW7

Leslie: Good to hear that - after months waiting - the development team worked to get it the NBV21 available. Also good to hear that it will be available in next release. But in the current BETA release it is not yet implemented? Can you let us know a DATE this bible translation will be available? Kind regards for all the actions up-to-now.

We are also waiting for this bible version to become available. Any updates?

Hi, Dirk. It is not in the current BETA release. To clarify, I stated that this is going to be part of an upcoming release. I do not know if it will be 7.4 or not. I have no date available for that. I can only repeat that everyone is very aware of how anxious the community is for this version and are all working very hard to get it to you.

Hi Fred,

Any news on this topic? Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Pieter

Hi, Jan. Our development team is working diligently on getting the NBV21 translation added to an upcoming release of EasyWorship. Build 7.4 is in beta test now and we hope to add NBV21 soon after. We sincerely appreciate the patience of all of our valued customers while we work to provide you with a complete and accurate plug-in of this bible.

We also decided for ANB21, any progress?

Login to post a comment