System errors

Hello, I am having some trouble with starting up the new install of the easy worship 7 program onto my windows computer/  I have removed and reinstalled the program and I continue to get the same error messages.

The program can't start because it says the following things are missing from my computer.

MSVCR120.dll

avutil-ndi-56.dll

swresample-ndi-3.dll

avcodec-ndi-58.dll

avformat-ndi-58.dll

There are multiple posts about this problem and I'll provide the standard response. Please provide the following information to allow us to attempt to diagnose this (please note that so far no one has done so making difficult, if not impossible for EW to diagnose the issue so far as it isn't an error they've run across that often).

1. What is the version and build of Windows you are running?
  2. What is the version and build of EasyWorship you are having problem with? In your case that would be the downloaded file you are installing from. An example would be the number in the file name 7.2.3.0, 7.1.4.2, etc.
  3. What CPU and GPU is in your computer?

Also, did you try re downloading the installer file? It is possible that the file you have was corrupted. Below find the SHA-1 hash for the 7.2.3.0 installer (the latest version) that I have used successfully more times than I can count. You can use that to compare the SHA-1 hash of the file you downloaded to see if it is corrupted or not.

EasyWorship-7.2.3.0.exe    831B01B75C30D06CEA7D54F67CC427D3C943293E

If you are unsure of how to check the hash of your file see the following.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/free-hash-checkers-file-integrity/

Login to post a comment