New computer old one broken

I need the songs that were saved to a version i was using on an old computer

1 person has this question

Before I spent a TON of money on a new computer in the current market I would try a couple of things. First, if you are running release 7.2.3.0 I would try switching back to 7.1.4.2. 7.2.3.0 uses the graphics card more than 7.1.4.2 does and will often times cause the exact issue you are referring to. 7.1.4.2 relies more on the cpu and tends to perform better on older and/or systems with lower end graphics. You just need to download 7.1.4.2 and install it. No need to uninstall 7.2.3.0. If that corrects the problem it should hold you over until prices for computers, especially with the types of graphics cards needed to run 7.2.3.0 properly. You can download 7.1.4.2 from the link below.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/24000018839

Hardware and System Requirements for EW7 can be find at the following link. What you need is either the Recommended or Ultra specs. Completely ignore the minimum specs as they are essentially a joke and a waste of money. Purchasing or building a minimum spec computer is essentially a waste of time as you'll quickly be dissatisfied with it and end up upgrading or replacing it fairly soon.

The two main things to include is a good enough graphics card and an SSD (solid state drive). Without good graphics you won't be able to play videos well. And it's absolutely not possible to run Windows 10 (or the upcoming Windows 11) on a spinning rust hard drive due to all of the background crap that Windows 10 and 11 run. They just can't keep up with all of the telemetry and background diagnostics (that you can not disable or turn off no matter what some people try to tell you). Spinning rust hard drives are fine as a secondary drive holding your excess media and other data, but not as your boot drive.

And while the specs list Intel processors you can safely substitute 2nd and 3rd gen Ryzen 5, 7, or 8 processors as well. 1st gen Ryzen processors and any AMD processors prior to Ryzen are not powerful enough and are outdated. They also won't run Windows 11. Intel processors need to be at least an 8th gen or they also won't be able to run Win 11. At this point I wouldn't want to waste money to build or buy a computer today that won't be capable of running Windows 11 as that would require replacing that computer in a couple of years when support for Win 10 runs out.

Essentially do it right the first time instead of doing it over.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/6000047711-system-requirements-ew-6-

Specs for a new replacement computer, please.  Current machine not coping with EW7 (particularly with videos inserted via media into schedule). We have to run videos from desktop copies as sound/video not synced in schedule insertions.  General consensus is existing computer too old to cope with EW7 so we need minimum statistics for replacement computer that will be able to work with EW7.

It's saved in the Profile which is normally located in  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Softouch\Easyworship\Default  It would be on the old computer. It wouldn't be found on the new computer until you transfer the profile from the old computer.

Some song lyrics and backgrounds are included with the program but you have to download those.See the video below on how to do this.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/6000136139-how-to-add-remove-demo-data

The information I'm referencing is the lyrics 

The information isnt saved to the program? 

If you have access to the old hard drive you can copy the data off of it.

Login to post a comment