Long lag between lyric screen transitions

I have a HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop-MGD5HBOJ, with:

Processor: Intgel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40 GHz  2.40 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, X64-based processor

I had two-75' HDMI cables (with built-in boosters) connected to a splitter (also with booster) at the computer. They are connected to two screen monitors at auditorium stage. There is a 2-3 second delay when transitioning from one lyric screen to the next in a song file. Also, the videos are choppy as well. I tried instead, running one-75' cable to one monitor, and then splitting (with booster) to the other monitor, thinking that I was trying to send only "half" of a signal 75' to the monitor. That did not help. I don't know what else I need to do. Please advise! 

Thank you,

Randy French

207-214-7914

What build of EW are you running and what video card is in the computer?

Unless you have an Nvidia graphics chip in that laptop it doesn't meet even the MINIMUM hardware specs for running EW. At best you should be able to run it fairly well with build 7.1.4.2 (found at the bottom of the EW7 download page linked below). But the integrated Intel graphics really aren't powerful enough to run EW7 properly. You'll more than likely need to stick with static backgrounds for lyrics, scriptures, and presentations. It might be able to handle 720p backgrounds, but 1080p videos will probably be too much for it. 480p backgrounds shouldn't be a problem. 4k is out of the question.

EW definitely needs to make it easier to find the build 7.1.4.2 file on the download page instead of burying it at the bottom of the page were most people aren't going to look for it.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/24000018839

The 7.2.3.0 build fixed the lag issue with video cards. You shouldn't need to revert back to 7.1.4.2 to fix that issue.

Depends on the graphics card. 7.1.4.2 runs a lot better on integrated Intel graphics. 

Login to post a comment