Easter cantata on dvd
Hello, our church purchased this years Easter cantata on DVD. Is it possible to copy it to and then play it with Easyworship instead of having to use a separate DVD player?
You can also use a program like Handbrake (which is free) to rip the video from the DVD and convert it to an MP4 file that is easier to use than playing a DVD, especially if it has a complex Menu system. You need to download and copy the file "libdvdcss-2.dll" file and copy it to the main Handbrake program folder if the DVD is copy protected.
You can play it in EW but you will need to install free DVD decoder
DScaler 220.127.116.11 Codec
EasyWorship 7 requires an additional video decoder in order to support DVD playback. See the instructions below to download and install DScaler.
Install DScaler 18.104.22.168 for DVD Playback:
- Close the EasyWorship program.
- Click here to access the DScaler download page at sourceforge.net.
- The download should start automatically. If not click the direct link option provided. Don't click any other links or buttons on this page.
- Allow the DScaler5008.exe file to download, then open it to start the install.
- If you get a message that the app from an unknown publisher is trying to run, click Yes.
- There are no special options to select during the install, use the default settings to complete the install by clicking Next on each window and Install on the Ready to Install window.
- Open EasyWorship, click on Edit then Options.
- Click Advanced and make sure you have checked the box next to use preferred DVD codecs and click OK.
- EasyWorship is now ready to play DVDs.
Then here is a link that will show you how to create the DVD clip https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/24000020395-creating-and-using-dvd-clips