EW 7.2.3.0 NDI problem in OBS

Today i just update easyworship 7.2.3.0 After that the NDI input at OBS cannot detect EW presence. After I install with previous version, it solved. Please check soon this 7.2.3.0 version

3 people have this question

@LW Wolverhampton Make sure that you have installed the most up to date NDI tools for Windows from this link: NDI TOOLS

This will also install a program called NDI Studio Monitor. Try accessing the EW NDI output in the NDI Studio Monitor. If the EW NDI output shows up in there, then it should work in OBS. If it still doesn't work in OBS, then it is an issue with OBS.

Dear Eric. The question is simple. Why previous EW has no problem ? New update should be no problem. We also has installed the latest NDI tools. Honestly we affraid to try this update again.
Thanks Eric, I installed the NDI Tools and it seems to be working now.

@LW Wolverhampton I am glad to hear that helped to resolve your issue.

Thank you for this guide.

Cheers!

I have latest version of ew and have obs in second computer ndi 5 on both. Obs does not see ew alt output but it does see vmix ndi screen capture. Also I downloaded the beta ew. Restarted both computers - the beta ew shows up in obs and ew does not - I switched back and forth a number of times and no change - the second computer sees the beta ndi but not the latest version ndi

I am also not getting any output on my OBS even after I have installed all the needed NDI tools. My EasyWorship version is 7.3.0.13. 

Is there any additional step that needs to be done? 

Login to post a comment