Font colors

I prepare the schedule at home and save it to a thumb drive and load it up at church. We use presentations that have different colors of text on some slides. When I load up the schedule at church, the slides that have multi colored text default to a single color. I then have to go through all of the slides and re do the colors. We are EW6 Build 6.7.14.0. Suggestions?

Dale Mabbott

Devon United Church

No need to be sorry. This was troubleshooting, not a waste of time. Because now we all know!

Resolved my problem. Determined to be a hardware compatibility issue. The church was gifted a Lenovo desktop with Intel graphics which runs EW to the projector and to the streaming computer. Seems to work just fine except for the font issue when copying from a thumb drive. The development computer has Nvidia graphics. I tested with another computer that has Nvidia graphics as well and there is no problem. Sorry for being a time waster.

Hi Dale, I have done some testing on this and mine is keeping the font colors. If yours is not, I would recommend contacting support and see if they can help you figure out why it isn't doing what it's supposed to.

Email suppor@easyworship.com or you can schedule a callback at www.easyworship.com/book

Login to post a comment