VDCC - Romanian Bible

Hello,

I'm opening another topic regarding a proper Romanian Bible for EW7.

This is about VDCC, revised Dumitru Cornilescu version.

This has been requested before, as I've mentioned more the three weeks ago in one of the older threads to which no one replied so far, I've spoken to the copyright owner's representative by phone, they said they will reply as long as they see the email.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

Should they not reply do let me know and I will contact them again by phone.

The 2016 revision copyright belongs to:

Societatea Biblică Interconfesională din România

Calea Călărașilor 173

Bl.42, Sc.2, Ap.35, interfon 35C , 030615 București Sector 3 

Telefon: 0040 21 3208479

Email: sbiromania@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hello,

Are there any advances or comments on this request so far?

Thanks.

Also interested in this topic as we're also in need of the Romanian Bible for EW7.
Please solve this problem EW team. Thanks!

We've been trying to get an answer on this for the past two months now, we even offered to push the publisher to answers them in a timely manner. I don't know what to make of this, but it's pretty disappointing.

I have asked our team to reach out to them again today but we most recently attempted to contact them on October 29th.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you received any answer and I will contact them by phone to see what the issue is.

Thanks.

Hello,

Any news on this front? Have you tried contacting them again? Can you please let me know some details so I can call them?

Thanks.

OK, we last reached out to them on January 19th and haven't heard back from them as of yet.

Thanks, I'll be calling them on Monday during business hours and get back to you.

Hello,

I called the publisher and asked them to speed up the process, they said that because of work from home conditions all processes are taking much longer than normal and that I should call them again two weeks from today. Should they answer in the mean time please let me know.

Thanks.

Any updates on the Romanian Bible?

I talked to the Romanian publisher yesterday, still waiting on the other publisher from the UK to move things forward.

Hello,

I've managed to get access to the UK publisher's contact person, he needs you to contact him directly, however I shouldn't post his direct email to the forums, what other more private contact could I use?

Thanks.

You can send me their information at support@easyworship.com 

Sent, please follow up.

Thanks.

Login to post a comment