[RESOLVED]Certain powerpoint file won't work properly

I've got two computers @ church running EW6 (one for center/main screen, one older junky computer for side screens). I have not had issues running powerpoints on center/main screen until Wed. I have been testing foldback as well. All has been working well until a few days ago.

Wed's powerpoint wouldn't display on the main screen computer, but ran fine on the older sidescreen computer...

On the main computer, it blacks EW6's output to the projector and foldback (except it still shows foldback's clock and 'NEXT'), and when you select another slide in the powerpoint, it opens in Powerpoint Viewer on my main display screen at the desk...and keeps Easyworship outputs black.
I'm not sure if it's related...but selecting ANY powerpoint causes the main display output (text and motionback video) to appear on the foldback under the clock/NEXT overlay for 5 seconds or so until the powerpoint appears...

Older powerpoints in the same sermon series (same slide design) work fine... Again, the same file works fine in EW6 on the older computer.

Anyone heard of this before?

Hi!

I am sorry but you may need to call tech support so that we can remote in and take a look at this issue.
For what it's worth, the problem appears to be ZoneAlarm firewall....
ZoneAlarm has worked flawlessly with Easyworship 6 (and 2009)....until ZoneAlarm's latest update....

Disabled the firewall and everything is working well again...