[Tips & Tricks] Multiple images in the schedule

In the continuing absence of a fix for the Powerpoint issue I'm telling my folk to not bother creating Powerpoints but simply send me the images as .jpg files. These I can readily add to the Resource area and thence to the schedule. Sunday we had a series of 5 photos to be displayed consecutively. Somehow I managed to load two photos into the same schedule item - exactly as per consecutive slides in the presentation editor or a PP slide show. But I couldn't figure out how I'd accidentally done this and I do have a vague memory of reading something about this facility somewhere on the forum. Can anyone confirm the procedure? (this isn't a big issue, it would just make the schedule neater (and shorter) if all the related images could appear as one item rather than multiple items in the schedule.

Thanks Terry

I'd got everything but the CTRL drag - I was simply attempting to drag the subsequent images onto the first one!
Hi!

I think this is the video that you saw.

http://training.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/24000018708-so-long-powerpoint-]So Long PowerPoint!