[v6 General Discussion] Locking & Videos not playing

We've been using EW for years. We started with 2009, upgraded to EW6 when it came out. Recently our computer died and I had to rebuild it with a new motherboard, processor and ram. I reinstalle EW as we have many times in the past but now we're having issues with EW performance. EW will lock up if I change slides sometimes basic 10 second background videos won't loop and will freeze even though we have them set to repeat in the video properties. Some videos that worked before, now seem to start/end in immediately and we then have to close EW, open a new session. i can't load the old saved eswx file as it keeps the same issue. So I have to rebuild the entire saved schedule.

The videos are typically HD and usually at 1280 x 1024 and most videos we use are MP4 formats stored locally on the same computer EW is running on.

I've tried enabling /disabling the Disable GPU Shrink filter already

I've also uninstalled it, rebooted and reinstalled it too

[b]Computer[/b]

W10 Pro 64bit

16 GB Ram

OS drive 250 GB SSD

EW installed on 1TB hard drive separate from OS

[b]Processo[/b]r: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor (12 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 16332MB RAM

Page File: 10656MB used, 8107MB available

[b]Primary display[/b]

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GT 710

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

[b]Secondary EASY WORSHIP DEDICATED Display[/b]

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GTX 1050

Display Memory: 10143 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1977 MB

Shared Memory: 8166 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

When you play the videos click on HELP//VIDEO CODEC TROUBLE SHOOTING and post what shows up there.

Also what type of video files are they?
All the videos are either MP4 or AVI's, all HD

Here's the VIDEO CODEC TROUBLE SHOOTING

FILE - 10/2/2019 6:56:01 PM

Source - r6b458.mp4 (Merit)

AVerMedia MP4 Demultiplexer

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder

Video Mixing Renderer 9

Default DirectSound Device

FILE - 10/2/2019 6:56:01 PM

Video Mixing Renderer 9

FILE - 10/2/2019 6:56:00 PM

Video Mixing Renderer 9

FILE - 10/2/2019 6:55:59 PM

Video Mixing Renderer 9

FILE - 10/2/2019 6:55:43 PM

Source - 5 Minute The Climb Countdown.mp4 (Merit)

Video Mixing Renderer 9

DXDIAG shows Direct X12 is installed . Will EW6 run on that? I know it's older so maybe there's a compatibility issue? I'm curious on why EW is trying to use the Avermedia capture card though when it's set to use screen on on the GTX1050
First I would try disabling the 710 and only use the 1050 and see if that helps.
SO, I want to but I've been told that EW should have it's own dedicated card, that's why our primary dispaly is on the weaker 710 while EW is designated output to 1050. is that not the case? We were seeing performance issues in the past when running both of the 1050 as EW would studder or just refuse to play the videos all together. But now it's hit or miss.
That is incorrect. The absolute optimum configuration is for everything to be running off of a single graphics card as per EasyWorship Support. Terry, who made that recommendation works for EasyWorship in their support department so I would imagine that he knows what he is talking about.

Looking at your DXDiag report I am most concerned with it using the AVerMedia MP4 Demultiplexer. Along with what Terry recommended I would try re-installing the K-Lite Codec Pack and configure it as per this article.

So the Avermedia is a capture card in the computer used for a video camrea camera input only. I'm not sure how that would play into EW's output. I can remove the 710 and try again.