[v6 General Discussion] Background Video Locations for Song Themes

When I upgraded from EW 2009 to EW 6, the import feature automatically created song themes from the videos I was using as backgrounds in my songs. The videos stayed where they were originally (i.e. they were not imported to the "video" folder in the "Media" tab) but the imported song theme had videos. If I go to the inspector in any of those imported themes, it does not show the location of the videos. I don't know how those themes even work, but I am glad that they do.

When you create a new song theme, the videos must exist in the "video" folder in the "Media" tab. I don't care for this behavior because I have to lump those many background loop videos in with all the other videos (bumpers and announcements) that I might use in a service. This makes finding these videos very cumbersome.

Is there a way to put the background loop videos in a different folder so they won't be included with others I need for a given service? Or is there a way to change the default folder that the inspector looks in for background loop videos?

BTW, I have searched far and wide for any answer to this query but have found nothing.

If the video or image background was converted from 2009 and the media item isn't in resources, it would have copied it to the shared media folder that is not visible in the media area. Here is an example of where it might be on the hard drive. C:\Users\Public\Documents\Softouch\Easyworship\Default\Resources\SharedMedia
You can do that by creating Collections.