[v6 General Discussion] Version 6 update to later build

Following a computer crash, I have re-installed EW6 and am currently running version 6 Build 4.8. I want to update this to the latest build of version 6 so that it is in sync with the version on the AV desk.

(In the past when they have been out of sync, I have not been able to transfer schedules).

When I select Help and Update I only have to option to update to Version 7, which clearly I do not want to do at the moment. So, how do I update to the latest EW6 build?

I have searched the forum and can't seem to find this - apologies if it is there!

nolly

FYI, we will be releasing 6.7.10 in the near future with bug fixes for PowerPoint and other items.

It will come as an update notification like you've seen before.

Thanks for your help. As usual, great support from you guys!

nolly01
Thank Roger. That covered them.
Just replied. Let me know if I missed one. I replied to the Themes and 4K tv posts.
Thank you for that Roger. Any chance that you could take a look at my 2 threads I posted last week and see if you have any ideas? I know you guys are busy, but a week?
FYI, we will be releasing 6.7.10 in the near future with bug fixes for PowerPoint and other items.

It will come as an update notification like you've seen before.
You have to download the latest version via your browser then use that to upgrade. You can find it by clicking on the Support link at the upper left hand side of this window. From there click on Download and you'll see the link to the latest EW6 Download. The latest (and last) version is 6.7.9.1