[v6 General Discussion] New Song Entry - "Error executing SQL..."

I'm using EW V6 Build 6.7.9.1 and attempting to add a new song to the database, but when I press OK after typing the song I get an SQL error message (see screenshot). How can I repair this - I've tried removing the program and re-installing it. Still no joy.

Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Eric.

This usually happens when the Database is stored on Dropbox or another clouded folder and you have database files that have become out of sync due to the cloud service syncing changes by multiple people and creating conflict copy files.

Is your database by chance stored in a clouded folder?
Hi Rodger,

I'm the only user of EW - i don't use cloud storage but have been copying data between 2 pc's which I use. I'm certain I have a backup of all data and resources - I'll replace songs from the backup and see if that fixes things. I'm away for a few days so it's likely to be Tuesday or Wednesday before I can get back to this issue. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks for your help.

Eric.
It sounds like one if the files didn't get transferred or didn't replace when it should have or something like that.

It might be better to use the schedule to transfer changes, using the check schedule for changes feature.
Hi Rodger,

Just an update - the issue is resolved - all I needed to do was import/add the demo data (songs, themes, etc.). After this I was able to add a song without any trouble.

Best regards,

Eric.