[v6 General Discussion] Error executing SQL "SQL error or missing database": no such Column: alpha_channel_mode

Hi, I've updated the program by downloading from the official website the new version 6.7.4 and got this error: Error executing SQL "SQL error or missing database": no such Column: What do I do now? Is it possible to force the download through easyworship without appearing the screen of the new version?

You can download it from the following support page.
https://support.easyworship.com/support ... 6000091844
I've normally downloaded the program, but the error remains. - v 6.7.5

Error executing SQL "SQL error or missing database": no such Column: alpha_channel_mode

I checked the paste, folder by folder, that the problem is in the songs. More specifically when setting a video as the background theme of the songs. When I put an image as background on the songs theme, the error does not appear.

Rebuild search keys - Error rebuilding theme search keys !

What do I do, any hint about this error ??
Close EasyWorship
Browse to c:\users\public\public documents\softouch\easyworship\default (or your profile folder)\v6.1\databases\
Rename the folder called data to dataold
Open the archive folder and find the newest folder there, right click it and click copy.
Go back one folder and paste
You'll now have the archive copy and dataold.
Rename the archive folder to data.
Reopen EasyWorship and see how it behaves.
I believe I did exactly as you indicated, but when I opened the program I asked to import the data from the 2009 version. I did not import the data. Now it has the folder data - version, archive (empty), date, dataold, lock etc ...
If archive is empty, that means you moved the folder instead of copying it.
Since you moved the file out of the archive, please copy and paste the folder with the data on it into the archive folder.
We don't want to lose that.
The folder that is there named data, rename to dataold2.
The folder that has the date on it should have been renamed to data.
Then open EW again. If you get a prompt to convert 2009 data, the folder didn't get renamed to data.