[v6 General Discussion] Powerpoint thumbnails

We are currently running the latest version of easyworship (V6.5.5) but had the issue since before the update.
Currently when we use powerpoint presentations the output display is fine, but the thumbnails shown in easyworship are from several months ago.. It makes putting the correct slide up difficult since we can't tell which slide it is until it is live..
Any idea's on thing to try and trouble shoot? I've tried removing older powerpoint files and deleting some of the database files as suggested in some other posts I saw, but not really sure what else to try...
Thanks for any suggestions..
-Daniel

Hi,
If I have the Powerpoint viewer checkbox ticked, then the slide thumbnails are visible, but the slides don't fit fully on screen (cropped at the bottom and right-hand sides).
Ric

This is a fix for a different issue but it should also fix this. If it does not let me know
https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/6000102292-easyworship-output-doesn-t-fill-the-screen:3sxox4ep]Click Here
Hi,
I am having the same issue - I have Powerpoint installed on my laptop, and the following happens:

If I have the Powerpoint viewer checkbox ticked, then the slide thumbnails are visible, but the slides don't fit fully on screen (cropped at the bottom and right-hand sides).
If I have the Powerpoint view checkbox unticked, then the slide thumbnails are sometimes not visible, but the slides seem to fit on screen correctly.

At the moment, I'm not sure which is best - both are unsatisfactory.
Any ideas / help much appreciated.

Ric
Just checked the system and that isn't checked.. I did just try saving the pptx file as a older powerpoint video, and the thumbnails seem to be there now. I'll have to experiment some more to see if this will keep working of if it was a fluke.. Do you know what version of powerpoint is the correct one to have on the box as well? I'd like to make sure everything I can is lined up properly..
Thanks
If you have the PowerPoint application installed make sure that you do not have the option to use the PowerPoint viewer checked in EW6 under EDIT//OPTIONS//ADVANCED.
Same problem here. I also encounter that my thumbnail appeared to be black only.