[v6 General Discussion] Video Camera Feed as background to songs

I would like to use a live video camera feed as a background to songs in EW6, but currently only get a black screen over the top of the words.

My church uses a Dell Desktop with a Sony Camcorder connected to the PC via a Dazzle DVC 100. The video feed works fine by itself but the capability to show words over a live video feed would be appreciated.

Specific instructions and even a You Tube how to would be most helpful.

Thank you

Geoff

Hi!

Here is a list of the capture cards that we have tested with EasyWorship 6. I do not have a video on it but Here is a link to how to use feeds in EasyWorship 6 https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/8195-feeds-ew-6-:277af770]Click here

Capture Cards:

A capture card is a device that allows you to bring a video signal into the computer for recording, editing, or rebroadcast. Capture cards will connect to your computer via USB or a slot inside the computer. Most commonly, a camera or another video device will connect to the capture card. EasyWorship will then rebroadcast the video that the capture card receives, adding other content such as text. Below are recommended capture cards for use in EasyWorship.

•Intensity Pro (PCIe)
•Intensity Pro 4K (PCIe X4)
•DeckLink Quad (PCIe)
•ViewCast Osprey Analog (PCIe)
•ViewCast Osprey Digital (PCIe)
• Blackmagic Design UltraStudio SDI (USB 3.0)
•Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle (USB 3.0)
Thanks for the information Terry which I'm sure will be helpful to many. The problem turned out to be that the DScaler for DVD Playback was missing, and once installed the capability to show words over a live camera feed was enabled.